IPL could saturate viewers

Uff!! So many matches in IPL. Its hard to track so many matches. Infact, just six matches have completed. I'm suddenly feeling there are way too many matches. May be because of the ICL matches. I've tracked every match of ICL and IPL so far. Perhaps, it is making me think so. But just imagine, this is just the beginning. Another 38 matches. I wonder if IPL would still be able to attract so many people? The stadiums atleast at the premier centers like Bengaluru, chennai, mumbai, kolkatta are able to draw full crowd. But the lesser centers like jaipur hardly have so many people watching. People might just stop watching, if there's so much cricket. But having thought so much, I would still watch all the matches of IPL. Perhaps go to the stadium to watch some matches and continue to support Royal Challengers as well :-).

1 comment:

Nigel Faria said...

You're right, its losing its charm quickly...
I'll tell you why the lesser centers ain't drawing a crowd ..
no cheerleaders ;-)