First Impressions

I have recently joined a new IT company. A smaller company as compared to my previous company Hewlett-Packard. Infact a much smaller company. It has been only 3 days since I've joined. I should say the experience has not been bad. The work culture seems good. However, for me it would surely take sometime to get adjusted. The comfort of HP is surely not there. The culture pretty much seems to be of the "Startups Culture". More importantly, people seem happy staying with the company :-). So I might have landed at the right place. However, at the personal level, I surely am missing my friends from HP (Nigel, komal, ranju, rajesh and sanjeeva). The other factor is that, the work is in a totally new domain which is making me more anxious about the kind of work I would get to doing. For me the work I do is very very important and also hope the people whom I work with are good. I have always believed in working with friends as it has always brought the best out of me :-). Just hoping the time ahead is good :-)

No comments: