Morning News

After early morning walk, I came back home to have tea and catch up with some news before work hijacks my day. With tea in my hand, I switched on the TV to get some news. I've had to surf for 5 channels before I got some serious morning news. Guest what? The the first news I got in the morning is about how mahendra singh dhoni got married, where his honeymoon would be and who is Yuvraj singh dating? There is a whole lot of news update to get from India and around the world, but can somebody tell where I can get them other than BBC and CNN? I'm just unable to accept the fact that I've to search to get some serious news. This questions how much freedom we have given our media? Or has media forgotten what its role in the society is? The majority of the news available in the media these days is not about national/international issue rather who is dating whom. What the celebrities are doing.The good old doordarshan news at 7am was seriously good for me. Finally I got hold of newspaper for some some serious news. Newspaper works for me :-)

No comments: